Telecommunication Company Of Iran (TCI)
Telecommunication Company Of Iran
Telecommunication Company of Iran (TCI) was founded in 1971. The company operates as a holding company, controlling 30 provincial fixed line companies, Mobile Telecommunication Company of Iran (MCI) and Saman Sazeh Qadir company.
Purpose and scope of activity
- All activities related to the laws and regulation of establishing TCI which was enacted in 1971 for building and operating telecommunication networks and any activities related to the field of information and communication technology with excluding national backbone network.
Building and operating fixed telephone, mobile, data and content distribution networks that through and integrative generation and distribution of ICT services is feasible through telecommunication sub-networks.
Biggest Internet service provider in Iran
(in terms of number of Subscribers)
Biggest fixed line operator in Middle East
Holding 60% of Iranian fixed broadband market
|Shareholders||Percentage of share holding|
|Tose'e Etemad Mobin(TEM)||(50% +1) Share|
|Cooperative Saham'e Edalat||20%|
|Government of Islamic Republic of Iran||19.78%|
|34900 Employees||5% - 1|
|Rank||Company||Total volume of traded shares||daily average volume of trade shares||Average traded volume /total shares|
|8||Mess Iran (Copper Iran)||12,289,900,495||8,096,113||0.03%|
|Group Consolidated||Main Company|
|Main Company||Group Consolidated|
|Return on Assets(ROA)||10.3%||10.6%||11.2%||18.5%||22.1%||21.6%|
|Return on Equity(ROE)||29.8%||27.6%||26.4%||26.8%||28.4%||27.1%|
|Total number of shares||45,873,655,652|
|Book value of each share||1,000|
|Investment in mobile phone||2008||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||Total|
|Investment in fixed line||2008||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||Total|
With the purpose of satisfying all its beneficiaries (including shareholders and customers), TCI, relying on its duties and advantages as the incumbent mobile and fix line operator in Iran, sets its vision and mission as follows:
Maximizing value for the all stakeholders through:
- Providing diversified ICT services to the public;
- High service quality;
- Introducing innovative products and services;
- Providing ICT services to the public;
- Focusing on competitive pricing, ubiquitous coverage, innovative services, superior quality, profitability and value creation.
Maximizing synergies between fixed and mobile to benefit the society
- Value creating for the customers;
- Commitment to social, religious and cultural values of the Islamic Republic of Iran and acting responsible for its decisions and action;
- Contribution to the country’s development;
- Transparency in internal and external transactions.
Address: TCI building, Sardar Jangal Blvd. Hemmat Highway, Tehran, Iran
Postal Code: 1476656763
Telephone : +98-21-44484007